Monday, July 31, 2006

Professional Nuudle Heads

I really don't like to mix politics into my happy blog, but Tony Blair is worth a dishonerable mention here for being a Prime nuudle head. If he were not sullying my green state of California by setting foot on our soil, I would have let him alone, but really.

Tony, supporting massive bombing, economic upheavel, refugee displacement, and wholesale manslaughter in the current Israeli incursion into Lebanon is not the stand of a progressive labor party leader. What would the world think, but that you must be a Bush whipping boy. You must know that Israel's unstated objective of creating a buffer zone in southern Lebanon to push Hezbollah beyond the range of their rockets is doomed to end in a persistent state of violent resistance that will continue this cycle of violence.

Will you never learn from history? For that I induct you into the Professional Society of Nuudle-heads!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home